After making my blueberry pancakes recipe earlier in the week on Steve’s Kitchen I had some requests to make a Blueberry Cheesecake and I thought that was a great idea for Tuesday Chooseday.
So I hope you enjoy these pretty mini No Bake Blueberry Cheesecakes topped with a delicious Blueberry Sauce.
Share the Love, Share the Video and Say Hello to #StevesKitchen
After making #BlueberryPancakes I just had to make a #Blueberry Cheesecake – Yum Yum!
How to make a No Bake Blueberry Cheesecake
How to make Blueberry Cheesecake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Set Time: At least 30 Minutes
For the Blueberry Topping
- 1 cup of Blueberries
- 1/2 a cup of White Sugar
- 1/2 a cup of Water
For the Biscuit Base
- 4oz / 110g Graham Crackers or Digestive Biscuits
- 2oz / 55g Melted Butter
For the Cheesecake filling
- 9oz / 250g of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 a cup / 2oz / 60g of Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 of a cup / 3oz / 80g of Thick Cream
- 1/2 a cup of Fresh Blueberries
I used 2 x 4″ / 10cm spring form tins.
To make 1 x 8″ cheesecake simply double the recipe above.
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- To make the blueberry topping, add all the ingredients into a saucepan. Bring to the boil and then lower the temperature to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes until the sauce starts to thicken and then allow to cool.
- To make the base for the cheesecake place the Digestive Biscuits into a bowl and crush them up until they resemble fine sand. Melt the butter and add to the cookie crumbs and mix together and then divide between the baking tins.
Press down into the tin to make a smooth base and place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the cheesecake filling.
- Place the cream cheese and the powdered sugar into a bowl. Cream together until smooth and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and mix through.
Whisk the cream until thick and spoon onto the cheese and sugar mixture and stir through. Add the blueberries and gently stir into the creamy mixture.
Divide the mixture between the baking tins on top of the cookie base, smooth the top and place into the fridge to chill and set.
- Once the cheesecakes have set remove from the baking tin and place on a serving plate. Spoon some of the blueberry topping on the top of the cheesecake to decorate them and your Blueberry cheesecakes are ready to be enjoyed.
If you like the work I do? You can always buy me an expresso at https://www.patreon.com/SteveOwens but truly just a like will do 🙃💕