Here I make the most gooiest, fudgey, chocolate brownies ever – just tell me you don’t want to make them too. 😋💕🍫
How to make Gooey Fudgy Brownies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 20 minutes
Oven Temperature: 175C / 350F
- 115g / 4oz / 1/2 cup of Butter
- 15ml / 1 tablespoon of Coconut Oil or any oil of your choice
- 215g / 7.5oz / 1 cup of Castor / Superfine Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 75g / 2.65oz / 1/2 a cup of all purpose Flour
- 60g / 2.1oz / 1/2 a cup of Cocoa
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of Salt
For products we use in this video Click Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- In a mixing bowl place the butter, coconut oil and sugar. Whisk them together until nice and smooth. Add the eggs and vanilla extract and whisk once more. Sieve together the flour, cocoa and salt into the bowl and mix together thoroughly until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Pour into a 8 inch square baking tin, lined with baking paper. Push the batter into the corners of the tin and smooth out the top. Cut the chocolate into chunks and drop on top of the batter. Place in a pre heated oven for 20 minutes until the brownie is just cooked. It will continue to cook once removed from the oven so do not overcook the brownie.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before cutting into squares. Enjoy the gooiest, fudgy chocolate brownie ever.