Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies or at least my Perfect Cookies but keep watching to see how to make them your Perfect Cookies 😋
What is your Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie?
How to make Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13-14 minutes
Oven Temperature: 180C / 350F
- 120g / 4oz of Soft Salted Butter
- 200g / 7oz of Soft Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla
- 230g / 8oz of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt
- 20-24 Chocolate Melts – For the centre of the cookies
- Small Chocolate Chips
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Cream the butter and sugar together until nice and creamy. Add the egg and the vanilla and beat together till smooth. Stir in the flour, baking powder and salt until you have a smooth cookie dough. Place in the fridge to chill
- Remove from the fridge and divide into 10 equal size balls. Make a crater in the centre of each ball and place two chocolate melts. Close the dough around the melts to seal inside. Dip the cookie ball into chocolate chips and place on a baking tray. Repeat with each cookie dough ball.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake the cookies for 13-14 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven, allow to cool slightly and then place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Dig in and Enjoy!