Chocolate Poutine with Sweet Potato Fries – Now this will really mess with you head but its lots of fun.
As promised here is something a little different for Canada Day. 🇨🇦 You’ve got to give this one a try 👍
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Chocolate Poutine
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Sweet Potatoes
- Mini Marshmallows
- Rreese’seese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- Mini M&M’s
BUY your Air Fryer Here
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- First you will want to wash and peel your sweet potatoes and then cut them into chunky fries. Place then into the air fryer or you could cook these in a deep fat fryer or the oven too. Cook the fries till they are lovely and golden brown.
- Whilst the fries are cooking you can prepare your chocolate sauce by placing the chocolate and the cream into a heat proof dish and placing in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time to melt the chocolate. Don’t overcook this or the chocolate will burn. Stir through once melted to get a rich chocolate sauce.
- Once the fries are cooked place onto a serving dish and place the marshmallows around to resemble the curds. Sprinkle with Reeses Chocolate chips. Pour on the chocolate sauce. Then scatter the mini marshmallows and mini M&M’s over the top.
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Poutine – now that will play with your head but it’s delicious and lots of fun 🎉😋