This is a sort of Bark that uses Salada or Saltine Crackers. It’s been trending here in Australia and My it is delicious!!! 😋
How to make CHOCOLATE TOFFEE NUT CRACKERS
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3-4 minutes
Bake Time: 15 minutes
Oven Temperature: 175C/350F
- 1 cup of Butter
- 1cup of Soft Brown Sugar
- Some Salada or Saltine Crackers
- 8oz / 250g of your favourite Chocolate
- 1 cup of Hazelnuts or any Nuts
- Some Sea Salt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the butter and sugar in a saucepan and allow to melt. Bring to the boil and then allow to simmer for about 3 minutes.
Pop the Saladas or Saltines into a baking Tray lined with Baking paper.
Once the butter and sugar has simmer for 3 minutes turn off the neat and add the vanilla and salt. Mix through and immediately pour over the Salada Crackers. Ease the toffee over the crackers until they are completely covered. Now place into a preheated oven for 13-15 minutes. Do keep an eye on it so that it doesn’t burn.
At the same time on a seperate tray place the hazelnuts into the oven to roast.
- After 13-15 minutes remove the trays from the oven and place the broken chocolate pieces on top of the toffee and leave a few minutes to melt. Use a crank handled spatula to spread the melted chocolate so it covers the crackers completely.
Sprinkle with a little sea salt and then chop the hazelnuts and sprinkle over the chocolate.
- Allow to cool Completely before breaking into pieces and enjoy 😋