I decided to start my new series with a Giant S’mores Chocolate Chip cookie.
This series is ‘Tuesday ChooseDay’ where I want you – the viewers – to help me decide what I am going to make.
Tell me below, or on any social media, what you think would be cool or fun to make and if it generates enough excitement or I think it’s a good idea it may appear in a future episode of ‘Tuesday ChooseDay’.
So join in the fun and tell me what you think I should make.
Giant S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie
How to make a Giant S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
Temperature: 350F / 175C
- 1/2 a cup / 115g Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 a cup / 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons / 85g Softened Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup / 110g All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 a cup / 90g Chocolate Chips or Chunks
For the Topping
- 2-3 Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/3 a cup / 60g Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Mini Marshmallows
9 inch Baking Tin
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 175C.
- Into a large mixing bowl add the granulated sugar, brown sugar and softened butter.
- Cream together until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and the egg.
- Beat together to form a smooth batter.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt
- Mix together until combined.
- Toss in the chocolate chips or chunks and stir through.
- Spoon into a 9 inch baking tin, flatten and smooth the top.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle some of the crumbled graham crackers on top.
- Add most of the chocolate chips.
- Liberally cover with the mini marshmallows.
- Now sprinkle on the rest of the graham crackers and the chocolate chips.
- Place back in the oven or under the grill just to melt the chocolate and lightly brown the marshmallows.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Remove from the tin, cut into slices and serve.
- Yum Yum!!
Please share the Video or Post with your friends on Facebook, YouTube or any Social Media.