Some fun and games in the kitchen today. This Halloween I thought we would spook up the Gummy World with a Giant Gummy Skull this came out so good, I hope you like it.. :o) 🎃
How to make WORLD”S LARGEST GUMMY SKULL
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Set Time: 24 Hours – the longer you leave it the firmer it is 😀
For each side of the Skull Mold I used
- 4 x 85g / 3oz packets Jelly / Jello Crystals
- 3 tablespoons of Gelatine Powder
- 1 Litre / 4 cups of Boiling Water
- Extra Gelatine- 1/2 a teaspoon and water to stick the skull together
- Jelly Snakes or Pythons
For Equipment we use in this video visit: Click Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the packets of Jello into a large bowl or jug, add the tablespoons of gelatine and pour over the hot water. Stir until the jello has completely dissolved. Pour into the skull mold to just near the top.
Place a small Half sphere or bowl into the jello and hold in place wooden chopsticks or dowels. Half fill the sphere with water to get an equal equilibrium and weigh down the bowls.
Repeat with the other half of the skull. When cool enough place into the fridge and leave to completely set.
- When the jello has set firm gently ease the spheres away from the jello. Then ease the whole jello out of the mold. I then placed one half of the skull back into the mold just to support it and make it easier to glue together.
Fill the cavity of one side with the gummy snakes and then mix up some gelatine glue by mixing 1/2 a teaspoon of gelatine with hot water and stirring until dissolved. Paint the gelatine glue over the side that needs to be joined and gently lift the other half of the skull into place. Make sure everything lines up and gently press together. Pop into the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the skull to fuse together.
- When ready to serve remove the skull from the mold and place onto a serving plate. Decorate with extra snakes and pythons and Enjoy !!💀 🎃 🕷 💀