Join me for some Nutella fun as I make Nutella French Toast.
Did you know that Italy 🇮🇹 was the Birth Place of Nutella?
and that the jars of Nutella here are twice the size and half the price of back home?
Neither did I but we are about to have some chocolate fun.
NUTELLA FRENCH TOAST ROLLS
How to make Nutella French Toast Rolls
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2-3 minutes
- 6 Slices of Bread without crusts
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 of a cup of Milk
- 2 dessertspoons of Soft Brown Sugar
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Cinnamon
- A Knob of Butter
- 1 tablespoon of Oil
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Remove the crusts from the slices of bread, then take one slice of bread and using a rolling pin flatten the bread. Spread the Nutella over the bread so it is completely covered on one side. Gently roll up the slice and lay in a baking dish seam side down. Repeat this process with all the slices of bread.
- In a bowl break the eggs and add the sugar, cinnamon and milk. Whisk together until thoroughly mixed then pour over the rolls of bread and leave for a few minutes to absorb.
- In a fry pan add a knob of butter and the oil. Heat until the butter has melted and the pan is hot. Use tongs to lift the bread rolls into the pan and cook on each side until golden, rolling the bread so it becomes cooked all over.
- Remove from the pan and place on to a plate with some paper towel. Serve on a plate and dust with cocoa and a dollop of cream.