I have only recently discovered Over Night Oats but I love them.
They are so easy to make and delicious to eat.
And think of how healthy they are and how good you will feel 💙 💛 💜
Share the Love, Share the Video and Say Hello to #StevesKitchen
Little late to #Overnight Oats but loving them 💙 💛 💜
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Soak Time: Anywhere from 1 hour to Overnight
- 1/2 a cup of Rolled Oats
- 1/2 a cup of Almond Milk (or any milk)
- 2-3 dessert spoons of Unsweetened Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of Agave Syrup
- Fresh Fruit of your choice
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the oats into your serving dish or glass and add the Milk .
- Spoon over the yogurt and add the Agave Syrup.
And top with the fruit of your choice.
- Place in the fridge to allow to soak. Once you are ready to eat your delicious oats, give a quick stir and you are ready to go.