A delicious Homemade Bretzel / Pretzel Bacon Burger – You just can’t beat it.
How to make Pretzel Bacon Burger
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3-5 minutes
- Minced Beef
- Salt & Pepper
- Bretzel Bun
- Sliced Cheese
- Streaky Bacon
- Red Onion
- Mustard & Mayonnaise
Click Here to see the Bretzel Recipe.
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the minced or ground beef into a bowl and season with pepper and salt. Divide the mixture into four and place onto waxed paper. Shape and flatten the mince to form patties, I decided for this recipe to shape them square and then slide the paper with the patties onto a plate or board and lace in the freezer to chill.
- Now you can prepare the ingredients that you will use to construct your burger. First mix together the mustard and mayonnaise. Clean the lettuce, slice the tomatoes and the onion. Cook and crisp the bacon slices.
- Once your patties are nicely chilled heat a griddle or fry pan on the stove or you could easily use a BBQ for this. Place your chilled patties onto a hot griddle and leve to cook and brown on one side. At the same time cut your burger bun in half and place on the griddle to toast. You can tell when the patty is half cooked if you watch the side of the patty you will see the meat starts to looked cooked half way up the side of the patty, flip it over and continue to cook until the second side is nice and brown.
- Now it’s time to construct the burger. Take the bottom of the burger bun and lay the first patty on top. Then lay a couple of slices of bacon on the patty followed by a slice of cheese. Spoon on some mustard/mayonnaise and pop the onion slices on top. Then its time for one or slices of tomato, the lettuce and finally pop the lid of the bun on your creation.
- Voila you have a delicious Pretzel Bacon Burger to enjoy!!