A Nice and Easy machine free Reese’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, Banana, Cookies and more Chocolate.
What more could you ask for in an Ice Cream Cake 🍌 🐵 🍪 🍫 🎉 😋
How to make Reese’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: 3-4 Hours
- 200g / 7oz Digestive Biscuits
- 375mls / 1.5 cups of Thick Whipping Cream
- 310g / 11oz of Sweetened Condensed Cream
- 1 / 1.5 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Banana
- Lemon Juice
- 10 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- 100g /4oz of Chocolate
- 60ml /1/4 cup Cream
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Line a 9inch round cake pan with baking paper and into that lay the broken pieces of digestive biscuits. Into a large bowl add the cream and whisk until nice and thick, pour in the sweetened condensed milk and stir through, add some vanilla essence and give it one last mix. Pour half over the broken digestive biscuits.
- Next to make our Reese’s chunky monkey ice cream we need to add a layer of banana, which has been sliced and coated with lemon juice to prevent them turning brown, Lay the slices over the cream and then fill in all the cups with Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups that you have chopped into smaller pieces. Add some more digestive biscuit pieces and pour over the other half of the sweetened cream. Place the the freezer to firm up a little.
- Now you will need to make the ganache topping. Place the chocolate and cream into a bowl and melt, in 30 second intervals, in the microwave until the chocolate has melted. Stir through until nice and smooth. Remove the ChunkyMonkey ice cream from the freezer and pour the ganache over the top. Gently level the top then place some chopped up Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups on top of the chocolate to decorate. Place back in the freezer for 2-4 hours until completely frozen and firm.
- Once your ice cram has set firm remove from the freezer and remove it from the tin. Now you can take yourself a slice and enjoy your Reese’s Chunky Monkey Ice Cream.