As promised in the last video here is my Homemade Almond Milk -Wow does it taste good!!!! 😋 👍 and so simple to make.
How to make ALMOND MILK
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Soak Time: 8-24 Hours
- 1 cup of Almonds
- 4 cups of Water
- 1 date
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- A pinch of Salt
The Boss Breville Blender is Available through Amazon and many great online retailers.. Click Here
For other products we use in this video Visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the almonds into a small bowl and cover with water. Leave to soak for 8 – 24 hours.
- After soaking the almonds, pour away the water and rinse the almonds. Place the almonds into a blender, add the water, date, vanilla and salt. Pop on the lid and blend on high for 1 minute and then pulse for another minute.
- Strain the blended milk through a sieve covered in muslin into a bowl. Once most of the milk has dripped through gather the corners of the muslin and squeeze any remaining milk out of the pulp. Place the almond pulp to one side but do not discard as this can be used in many recipes eg cookies, pancakes, cakes etc.
- Pour the strained milk into a bottle or container and store in the fridge for 3-5 days. Enjoy
If you like the work I do? You can always buy me an expresso at https://www.patreon.com/SteveOwens but truly just a like will do 🙃💕