You can never have too much buttermilk so why not make your own, it only uses two ingredients and it’s good for you too 💕😋
It’s a probiotic drink that is super delicious
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Buttermilk
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Set Time: 24-36 Hours
- 1 litre / 2 pints of Full Cream Milk
- 1/4 of a cup /60ml of Buttermilk
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Make sure that your jug or container is nice and clean and pour the milk into it. Add the buttermilk and give it all a good stir through.
- Cover with a cloth to keep the critters out and set to one side for 24-36 hours to allow the cultures to develop.
- When it is ready it will be thick and ‘gloopy, but smelling fresh.
Pour into a container to store in the fridge or freeze in ice cube trays to use in baking.
If frozen it will keep for months but in the fridge I’d say 3-5 days.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to keep a little bit at the end so you can make your next batch.