Time for a savoury Dish – Cheeseburger Onion Rings
This is A Cheeseburger with a twist – Oh so Delicious💕😋
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Cheeseburger Onion Rings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4-5 minutes
Oil Temperature: 150-160C / 300-320F
- 2-3 large brown or White Onions
- 450g / 1lb Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Chili Flakes
- 1 teaspoon of Mixed Herbs
- Mozzarella or Tasty Cheese
To coat the Burgers
- Salt and Pepper
- Oil for Frying
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Firstly you will need to prepare your onion rings by slicing the top and bottom of the onion off. Cut the onion in half and push out the centre rings. Set these aside to use in another recipe. Gently push out and seperate the outer onion rings until you have have six equal sized large rings.
- Next you want to season your ground beef. Place the beef into a bowl and add the garlic salt, pepper, herbs and chili if you decide to use it and mix throughly into the beef.
- Now take a little of the seasoned beef and place into the onion rings. Make a small indent in the middle to place the ball or cube of cheese and then cover over the cheese with more meat. Flatten the beef and press firmly into the onion ring. Continue to fill the remaining rings.
- Time to coat those burgers. Season the flour and place into a bowl. Crack the eggs into another bowl and use a fork to beat well. Place the breadcrumbs into a third bowl. Now dip the onion burger into the flour then the egg and finally the breadcrumbs. Dip it once again in the egg and then into the breadcrumbs once more. Make sure to get an even coating and then place onto plate whilst you coat the next burger. repeat until all the burgers are coated.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan to the correct temperature and then gently lower the burger into the hot oil. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes depending on how well cooked you want your meat. If your pan is big enough you can cook 2 or even three at a time. Once golden brown and fried for the desired amount of time remove from the oil and place onto kitchen paper to drain.
- Serve with tomato ketchup and deliciously seasoned Fries. Enjoy!