Chocolate Mousse is so simple to make but it is oh so delicious. 💕
Dark, Milk or White Chocolate 🍫 😎 – Whatever you fancy – Yum! 😋 🎉
Add a dash of Liqueur – WOW!!!!!
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤️
How to make Chocolate Mousse
Prep Time: 5-10 minutes
Set Time: 1 Hour
- 140g / 5oz of Your Favourite Chocolate
- 250ml / 1 cup of thick Cream
- 3 Egg Whites
- 2 Egg Yolks
- A dash on Orange Liqueur
- Raspberries and White Chocolate to Decorate
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the chocolate into a microwave proof bowl or jug and add about a quarter of the cream Place in the microwave and cook for 30-45 seconds just until the chocolate starts to melt.
- Place the remaining cream into another bowl and whip to increase the volume but not to make it too thick. You don’t want your cream to be over whipped at any stage. Add the 2 egg yolks and stir through the cream
In another clean bowl whisk up the egg whites until they are nice and stiff.
- Remove the chocolate from the microwave and stir until the cream and chocolate are nice and smooth. If you plan to add any Liqueur add it to the chocolate now and mix together. Pour the chocolate into the cream and gently whisk together until smooth. Now add half the egg whites and use a spoon to start to combine everything together. Once it starts to come together add the remaining egg white and mix gently until smooth
- Pour into your serving dishes and place in the fridge for about an hour to set nice and firm. When you are ready to serve your Mousse remove from the fridge and decorate with the raspberries and white chocolate. Enjoy !!!!