Merry Christmas. The time of fun and Frivolity is upon us. Time to let go of our inhibitions and run wild through the tangle of our minds.
After all Freak is Sheik, Freak out..
This must be one of the craziest Drinks I have ever Made on Steve’s Kitchen – A Christmas Freakshake
Wow it is so delicious!!
How to make a Homemade Freakshake for Christmas
Prep Time: 10 minutes
For Each FreakShake
- 2 scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- A little milk to Blend
- 1 Extra Scoop Ice Cream to top the Freakshake
- Fresh Cream
To Decorate the Glass
- Chocolate Ganache
- M&M Candies
- Mini Marshmallows
- Mince Pies
- Candy Canes
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place a layer of Chocolate Ganache around the top 2inches / 5 cm of the glass. Decorate with the candies, marshmallows and popcorn. Set in the fridge to chill. This step can be done in advance and then the glass just needs to be filled and topped ready for serving.
- Into the blender add the ice cream and the milk and blend on high for a minute or so. Pour the prepared milkshake into the decorated glass to within an inch or so. Add a scoop of Ice cream and then top with a big swirl of whipped fresh cream
- Decorate the top of the Freakshake with the mince pies, candy canes and extra candies, marshmallows and popcorn. Add a straw and you are ready to rock and roll. Enjoy !!!!