Halloween is on it’s way and here on Steve’s Kitchen we always like to make something a little bit special.
Reese’s Spider Halloween Cookies with mini Reese peanut butter cups are really cute and not too scary for the little ones but they taste oh so good.
Share this Video with a friend and let’s have fun this Halloween.
Get the kids involved and make this delightful Cookies this Halloween
Share the Love, Share the Video and Say Hello to #StevesKitchen
Halloween time on #StevesKitchen and these Reese’s Spider Cookies are a bit of fun
Reeses Spider Halloween Cookies 🍪 👻 🕷 🎃 🍪
How to make Reeses Spider halloween Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Oven Temperature: 350F / 180C
Makes 12-14 Cookies
- 120g / 4oz of Softened Butter
- 200g / 7oz of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
- 2 drops of Orange Food Gel
- 240g / 8oz of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- Chocolate to Melt for the Legs
- 12-14 Miniature Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Candy Eyes for the Spider
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Cream together the butter and the sugar until fluffy and add the eggs and mix together. Next add the spice and food colour and mix through.
Add in the flour and thoroughly mix all the ingredients together to form a dough.
- Break off a table tennis size piece of dough and form into a smooth ball. Place on a cookie sheet.
Once all the dough has been formed into cookie balls, place in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes. Don’t allow the cookies to go too brown, then remove them from the oven and allow to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and place into a piping bag. Snip off the end and pipe 4 lines across the cookie to form the 8 legs of the spider. Pipe some chocolate in the centre of the legs and place a mini Reeses Peanut Butter Cup on top to form the spiders body. Place a couple of eyes on the body and your Halloween Spider Cookies are ready to go.