A Homemade S’mores Granola Bar served up with a cup of coffee – now that sounds divine ☕️ 💕 A huge thank you to subscriber Byron Chandler, who requested I make S’mores Granola Bars after he watched my Easy Granola Bar video.
How to make S’MORES GRANOLA BARS
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Set Time: 20 minutes
- 75g / 2.5oz of Salted Butter
- 110g / 3.5oz / 1/2 a cup of Honey
- 60g / 2.1oz / 1/3 a cup of Soft Brown Sugar
- 1/2 a cup of Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 a cup of Graham Crackers
- 1 cup of Mini Marshmallows
- 1/2 a cup of Chocolate Chips, broken into cubes
- 270g / 3 cups of Rolled Oats
I used a 22cm / 9 inch square Baking Pan
Check out the Easy Granola Bars Here
And the Homemade Graham Crackers Here
For Equipment we use in this video visit: Click Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- First you will need to toast the rolled oats and I find the easiest way to do this is in a dry fry pan. Just tip the oats into the pan and stir over a medium heat until the oats toast a nice honey brown colour. Place in a bowl when toasted
- Next place the butter, sugar and homey into a pan and heat over a medium heat until all the sugars have dissolved. Continue to heat whilst stirring for a further 2-3 minutes just to add a nice caramel flavour to the granola bars. Pour the sugary liquid over the toasted oats, add the coconut and the cubed Graham Crackers and gently coat all the ingredients with the liquid. Leave the bowl to one side to cool for 3-5 minutes.
- Line a square baking pan with baking paper and when the oaty mixture has cooled a little pour half into the pan and spread and level it out. Press down lightly to compact the bars a little. Sprinkle over half the chocolate chips and half the mini marshmallows and then top with the remaining oats. Give the bars another gently press down and then sprinkle the other half of the chocolate chips and marshmallows over the top. I also sprinkled some extra Graham Cracker cubes over the top too. Press down one last time before popping the pan under the grill for a few minutes to toast the marshmallows.
- Allow the S’mores Granola Bars to cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into whatever size slices you prefer. Sit back and enjoy 😋 💕