Orange Spider Chocolate Chip Cookies make a wonderful Halloween Treat and really easy to make. Get the Kids involved they will have such fun!!
How to make SPIDER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 10-12 minutes
Cooking Temperature: 180C / 350F
- 120g / 4oz of Soft Butter
- 200g / 7oz of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 teaspoon of Mixed Spice
- Pinch of Salt
- 1-2 drops of Orange Food Gel
- 240g / 8oz of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 130g / 4.5oz of Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Melts with Cocoa Butter
- Silver Balls for eyes
For products we use in this video Visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar together. Add the eggs, mixed spice, salt and food colouring. Beat together well. Add the flour and baking powder and stir until a dough starts to form. Add in the chocolate chips and use you hands to form a soft dough.
there are two ways you can form the cookies, either break a piece of dough off and form into a round ball or use an ice cream scoop to create balls. Which ever way you decide place the balls onto a cookie sheet and once all the dough has been formed, place a chocolate melt on top of the cookie.
place into a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until lightly golden brown
- Once the cookies are cooked, remove from the oven and before the chocolate cools too much, take a toothpick and draw spider legs out from the body. Place on some silver balls for eyes and your spider cookies are ready for halloween.
If you like the work I do? You can always buy me an expresso at https://www.patreon.com/SteveOwens but truly just a like will do 🙃💕