Here are 5 Quick and easy recipes that use a Stick Blender / immersion Blender
In this Video I used The Breville Control Grip Stick/Immersion Blender. I like it so if you’re interested in buying one check it out here
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
Watch the full Video Tutorial
Homemade Egg Mayonnaise
- 300ml / 10oz of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon of Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of Mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon/Lime Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Place all the ingredients into the blender jug and Blitz until the mayonnaise is lovely and thick.
- 1 can of Chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons of Chickpea Juice
- 1 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of Tahini
- 1 Lime, juice and Zest
- Salt & Pepper
- Some Garlic
- Place all the ingredients into the blender jug and Blitz until the Hummus is the consistency you like.
- Sprinkle with Cayenne Pepper and drizzle with Olive Oil.
- 1 cup of Frozen Diced Mango
- 1 cup of Coconut or Almond Milk
- A pinch of Salt
- Place all the ingredients into the blender jug and Blitz until the smoothie is lovely and smooth, Pour into a glass and enjoy.
- 1 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of Buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- A little Butter for the Pan
- Butter and Maple Syrup to Serve
- Place all the ingredients into the blender jug and Blitz until the pancake batter is lovely and thick and smooth.
- Drop a little butter into the fry pan and pour a small amount of batter into the hot pan. Cook on one side until it starts to bubble and then flip it over to cook the other side.
- Place onto a serving plate and continue to cook the pancakes. Stack them high and serve with butter and Maple Syrup.
Cream of Tomato Soup
- 2 tablespoons of Olive oil
- 2 Carrots, Diced
- 1 Onion, Diced
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, chopped
- 6 Tomatoes, Diced
- 8 Fresh Basil Leaves
- 3 cups of Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- 2 teaspoons of Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 3/4 of a cup of Cream
- A Drizzle of Olive Oil and Fresh Cream to serve
- Place the Oil into a pan and gentle fry the onions for a minute, add the seasoning and garlic. cook fo a further 30 seconds then add the carrots, tomatoes and basil. Pour in the stock and simmer gently for about 30 minutes until everything is nice and soft and tender.
- When the soup is cooked remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly before blitzing with the immersion blender until smooth.
- Add the cream and give it a quick little blitz and you are ready to serve.
- Ladle into a serving bowl and drizzle with olive oil and fresh cream and Enjoy.