In this episode I am making delicious Cupcakes that have been clawed by a Werewolf.
Halloween is on it’s way and here on Steve’s Kitchen we always like to make something a little bit special.
Share this Video with a friend and let’s have fun this Halloween.
Get the kids involved and make these fantastic Cupcakes this Halloween
Share the Love, Share the Video and Say Hello to #StevesKitchen
Halloween time on #StevesKitchen and these Werewolf Cupcakes are a bit of fun
Werewolf Cupcakes For Halloween 👻 🕷 🎃 👻 🕷 🎃
How to make Werewolf Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15-18 minutes
Oven Temperature: 325F / 170C
Makes 7-8 Cupcakes
- 100g / 3.5oz / 1/2 a cup of Softened Butter
- 100g / 3.5oz / 1/2 a cup of Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g / 3.5oz / 3/4 of a cup of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- 1.5 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- (You could use Self Raising Flour and not use the Baking Powder)
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Mixed Spice / Pumpkin Spice
- Strawberry or Raspberry Jam
- Flesh Coloured Fondant Icing
- Red Food Gel
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy. Add the eggs and beat thoroughly. Next add the flour, baking powder and pumpkin spice and mix through until combined.
Spoon into cupcake papers or molds.
Place in a preheated oven for 15-18 minutes until lightly golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Remove a core of the cupcake and fill with jam, leaving a small space near the top so you can replace a little of the core that you removed. Smear some more jam on the top of the cupcake.
Roll out the fondant icing until about 1cm thick and cut a circle to fit the top of the cupcake. Place the fondant on the cupcake and using a sharp knife score four ‘claw like’ lines to resemble the ‘Werewolf attack’. Ease the lines apart so you can see some of the jam underneath.
- Mix a little more of the jam with a small amount of red food colour to get a darker shade of jam. Use a toothpick to fill the cut lines and make a few blood splatters around the cake.
Now you have a perfect cupcake for Halloween.
If you like the work I do? You can always buy me an expresso at https://www.patreon.com/SteveOwens but truly just a like will do 🙃💕