Nothing is as easy as an Easy Peasy Simple Cream Cheese made from Yogurt.
I love the simplicity of this recipe. Cream Cheese made from yogurt 😀🧀
Try it and tell me it’s not delicious.😋
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Cream Cheese
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Drain/Strain Time: 8-12 Hours
- I used a Good Full Fat Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of Italian Herbs
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the yogurt into a bowl and add the salt and any seasonings that you fancy, herbs, spices, chilli, fruit, nuts the choice is endless. Give it all a good mix through and lastly taste your yogurt now as this will give you an idea of the flavour of your cream cheese.
- Line a sieve or stainer with cheesecloth/muslin and pour the yogurt mixture into the cloth. Place the sieve over a bowl to catch the whey as it drips out. Pop into the fridge for a while until enough of the whey has dripped out and the cream cheese is more solid.
- Remove it from the cloth once it is ready and place into a dish. This will store covered in the fridge for 5-6 days.