You can’t have a traditional Christmas Cake without Marzipan and homemade is so simple and simply delicious. Check out how we make it.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps..
How to make Marzipan
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- 250g / 9oz of Almond Meal
- 250g /9oz of Caster /Superfine Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Almond Essence (optional)
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
Buy your Steve’s Kitchen T-Shirts here:
- Place the almond meal into a bowl and add the sugar. Stir through with a fork.
Add the eggs and the almond essence – if using it.
Continue to mix with the fork until small clumps start to form.
- Now using your hands form into a smooth and silky ball of marzipan.
And thats it, your marzipan is complete.
- Wrap in cling film or store in a sealed container until ready to use.