Thank you to all the fantastic people that have been a part of the Adventure that is Steve’s Kitchen on YouTube, it’s been a lot of fun.
I wish I could offer every one of you a gift but it’s not within my power so I thought I would like to offer the chance for one Lucky viewer to win a KitchenAid Mixer for Christmas. It might seem a big prize to give to someone for reaching 50’000 Subscribers but it reflects the way I feel about you all, it means the world to me that so many of you are so kind and supportive, it’s the least I could offer.
There are very few Rules as I want all of you to have the chance to win. In the past I have been told the competitions are a little complicated for some of my most regular viewers to have a chance of winning. SO THIS TIME it’s so easy.
What do you Need to Do
- Watch the video for most details. Please like the video and be a Subscriber
- Click the Share Button below the video, or on a mobile device, on the screen and then share the video “publicly” with your friends, family and followers. I ask this one favour to help promote the Channel, please try to
- Comment on or below the video to let me know where you shared and so I can make a note of who you are for the raffle
- I would appreciate that you take any efforts to promote the channel to friends and any one that you might think will enjoy the Channel. I do not want useless subscriber numbers, rather more wonderful people like you. As I say, I will appreciate it but it is not essential.
Who can Enter
- Any Subscriber, wherever you are in the world
- If you are a Minor or under the age of 18, please makes sure you have permission from your parent or guardian to enter the competition
- Supporters and friends of Steve’s Kitchen
About the Prize for the Winner
It is my preference to give the winner a Brand New 5 Quart KitchenAid Mixer. I will not be able to post such an item from where I am so I will have to purchase it from an online supplier ideally from close to where the winner lives so that I can make sure that the Warranties and Electrical Voltage matches the country where the lucky winner lives.
If for any reason the winner is somewhere that I deem it difficult to get a KitchenAid mixer to suit, I will do my best to find an equivalent that is supported in that country.
Colour of the Mixer
I can not guarantee the colour of the mixer, I will ask the winner to provide me with 3 colours that they prefer in order of preference and I will try to get that colour but if for any reason the colour is not available or I deem it to be hard to obtain without paying a premium I will have to make my choice accordingly
When will the Raffle be held and how
I will add all the qualifying names into a raffle and draw the lucky winner from a hat/bowl/container.
I intend to make the draw before but near to Christmas 2014
You will be able to watch the draw on my channel, it might be a pre recorded video or possibly on my live show if I am able to.
Sorry for the boring Rules, I hope they are clear and simple.
All the very best wishes and good luck to everyone