Tiramisu Cheesecake – now here’s a twist on a traditional Italian dessert.
Add mascarpone cheese, lady finger biscuits and expresso coffee and you have a no bake cheesecake to die for.
If you decide to make this recipe don’t forget to share some pictures across to me on Facebook, Twitter, google + or whatever social media you like 🙂 I love to see what you have been up to.
Also ‘share the love’ and share the video with your friends 😉
How to make Tiramisu Cheesecake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Set Time: At least 30 Minutes
- 100g / 3.5oz of Digestive Biscuits
- 50g / 2oz of Butter
- 250g / 9oz of Mascarpone Cheese
- 250g/ 9oz Cream Cheese
- 1 cup of Icing / Powdered Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Vanilla Essence
- 180ml / 3/4 of cup of Thick Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 1-2 shots of Expresso Coffee
- 8-10 Lady Finger Biscuits + 12 Fingers for the Outside
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the Digestive Biscuits into a bowl and crush them up until they resemble fine sand. Melt the butter and add to the cookie crumbs and mix together. Line the baking tin with waxed paper. Place the cookie mixture into the baking tin.
Press down into the tin and make a smooth base. Place in the fridge to chill whilst you make the cheesecake filling.
- Place the Mascarpone cheese, cream cheese and the powdered sugar into a bowl.
Add the vanilla essence and beat together until smooth and fluffy. Whisk the cream until thick. Spoon onto the cheese and sugar mixture and stir through. Place half the cream into the baking tin on top of the cookie base.
Smooth the top and sieve some cocoa over the surface.
Dip the lady fingers into the espresso coffee and lay on to the cocoa.
Top with the remaining cream mixture and level the surface. Place in the fridge to set.
- Once set dust the top liberally with more cocoa powder. Remove from the tin and place onto a serving plate. Cut the remaining lady fingers in half and stand all around the edge of the cheesecake. Press firmly so they adhere to the dessert.
You are now ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
If you like the work I do? You can always buy me an expresso at https://www.patreon.com/SteveOwens but truly just a like will do 🙃💕