Casper the Friendly Ghost makes a quick and simple Halloween Drink for the little Horrors this Hallows Eve
How to make CASPER HALLOWEEN SMOOTHIES
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 or 3 Tablespoons of Nutella
- Orange Sprinkles
- 3 Scoops of Vanilla Ice cream
- 3 to 6 Tablespoons of Milk (Enough to form a thick smoothie)
- Fresh Cream
For Equipment we use in this video visit: Click Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the Nutella into a piping bag and pipe a ghostly face on the outside or inside of your glasses. Spread a little of the Nutella onto some waxed paper and dip the rim of the glass into it to make a chocolate rim that you can then dip into orange sprinkles .
- Add the ice cream and milk into a blender and blend together to form a thick smoothie. Pour into the prepared glasses. If you want to make a big casper smoothie top off the smoothie with some whipped cream to top it off.