Homemade Tomato Ketchup – Super easy to make and so delicious.
I thought it was time I updated this very popular recipe. Thanks to Mike and Vee for prompting me.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Tomato Ketchup
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 170g/6oz Tomato Paste
- 1/2 a cup of Hot Water
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- Pinch of Clove
- Pinch of All Spice
- 3 Tablespoons of White Vinegar
BUY your Deep Fat Fryer Here
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- This is so simple to make – tip the contents of the tomato paste can into a bowl and then mix the onion powder with the hot water. Next add all the remaining ingredients into the hot water except the vinegar. Use the hot water to rinse out the tomato paste can and add to the bowl. Add the vinegar to the mix and then stir through thoroughly.
- I tend to pour the tomato ketchup into an ‘used’ ketchup bottle that has been washed and cleaned thoroughly and then store it in my pantry. It takes a day or two for the full flavour to develop but this sauce can be used straight away. It will last many months in the pantry.