Nutella Cheesecake Wow!!!
Need a dessert for that Halloween party, Look no further. Who doesn’t love Cheesecake and this has Nutella in it too!!!
Spiders and a Web finish off this decadent dessert. Delicious for a Halloween Party and sure to Wow!! everyone.
How to make a Nutella Chocolate Halloween Cheesecake – No Bake
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Rest Time: 30 minutes for the base + 1 hour to set
Tin Size: 9 inch / 23cm round tin
Servings: 10 – 12
For the Base
- 14oz / 400g of Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 5oz / 150g of Melted Butter, unsalted
For the Ganache
- 7oz / 200g of Dark Chocolate Melts
- 1/4 of a cup / 60g /2oz of Double or Thick Cream
- 1/4 of a cup / 60g /2oz of Nutella
For the Filling
- 1 cup / 240g / 8oz of Double or Thick Cream
- 1.5 lb / 750g of Cream Cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons of Castor Sugar
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- Juice from 1/2 a Lemon
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the biscuits / cookies into a bowl and break them up into a fine crumb. The end of a rolling pin works well for this.
Pour the melted butter over the crumbs and stir through. Cover the base of a 9 inch / 23 cm baking tin with a little butter and line with a circle of baking paper. Pour the biscuit and butter crumbs into the tin and push the crumbs firmly up the sides using a spoon. The whole base and sides need to be covered with an even layer of biscuit crumbs. Place the tin into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To make the ganache, place the chocolate melts, cream and Nutella into a microwave proof bowl. Pop into the microwave for 30 seconds on high. Remove from the microwave and stir through. Keep 2 tablespoons of the ganache to one side for the decoration on the top.
Remove the base from the fridge and pour the remainder of the ganache onto the biscuit crumbs in the tin and spread it all over to line the base.
Place the tin back in the fridge whilst you make the cheesecake filling.
- For the filling pour the cream into a bowl and whip until nice and thick.
Take another bowl and whisk the blocks of Philadelphia cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Whisk together until smooth and fluffy. Add the whipped cream to the cheese mixture and fold together with a spoon until smooth.
Remove the base from the fridge and spoon in the cream cheese filling. Smooth out the top as best you can.
- Take the ganache that you kept to one side and place in a piping / icing bag. Then starting from the outside, pipe circles onto of the cheesecake. About 1/2 inch / 1.25cm apart ( I made 5 circles).
Then with a toothpick or skewer draw lines through the ganache from the centre to the outside ( I drew 10 lines – to give you an idea).
Place the finished cheesecake into the fridge for an hour (or if you like it frozen like me, in the freezer for a while) to set.
When ready to serve, remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving plate. Add a little spider or two, if you have one and serve. Enjoy!
Did you share this post with a friend yet? Don’t make me angry, you won’t like me when I’m angry..