Try a Coffee with a twist. Add a little pumpkin spice for a delicious pumpkin spice latte.
How to make PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Cup of Hot Milk
- A Double Shot of Espresso Coffee
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 of a teaspoon of Pumpkin Spice
- 1 Teaspoon of Honey or sweeten to taste
- Whipped Cream
- A little pumpkin spice to decorate
My Pumpkin Spice video is Here
For products we use in this video Visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Heat the milk in a saucepan until it is nice and hot but not boiling. Pour the milk into a french coffee press and pump the handle up and down to create froth.
- In your coffee glass pour in your shots of coffee and add the vanilla, pumpkin spice and honey. Next gently add the frothy milk top with some whipped cream and sprinkle on some extra pumpkin spice.