I “wish you were here” to taste these delicious Bacon, Egg & Cheese Savoury Muffins.
These #Muffins are so simple to make they may just become a breakfast staple.
Share the Love, Share the Video and Say Hello to #StevesKitchen
I’m loving all these #Muffin recipes on #StevesKitchen and these Savoury Muffins were just to die for.
Bacon, Cheese and Egg Savoury Muffins
How to make Bacon Cheese and Egg Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Oven Temperature: 375F / 190C
- 1 cup of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- 2 tablespoons of Sugar
- 1/2 a tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 a teaspoon of Salt
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 a cup of Buttermilk or Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of Melted Butter
- 2 Strips of Crispy Bacon
- 1/2 a cup of Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Spring / Green Onion
- 1 Hard Boiled Egg
- Extra Cheese for the Top
Makes 6 Muffins
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Break the egg into a bowl and add the buttermilk and melted butter.
Whisk together, then add the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Mix together thoroughly until you have a smooth batter.
- Chop up the crispy bacon and add to the batter. Add the grated cheese and finely sliced onion. Cut up the hard boiled egg and add to the batter. Mix everything together thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture between 6 muffin cases.
Top with a little grated cheese and place into a pre heated oven for 25-30minutes. Remove from the oven, allow to cool and your savoury muffins are ready to be enjoyed.