It’s Tuesday again and time for a Chooseday!! I just had to make Blueberry Muffins as so many of you suggested these after the Blueberry Cheesecakes from Last week.
Share the Love, Share the Video and Say Hello to #StevesKitchen
I’m loving all these Blueberry recipes on #StevesKitchen and these Blueberry Muffins were just to die for.
How to Make Blueberry Muffins
How to make Blueberry Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Oven Temperature: 375F / 190C
Makes 12 Muffins
- 1.5 cups of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- 1/2 a cup of Oat Flour
- 1/2 a cup of Sugar
- 1 tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1/2 a teaspoon of Salt
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 cup of Buttermilk or Yogurt
- 1/4 of a cup of Melted Butter
- 1 cup of Blueberries
For the Crumble Topping
- 1/4 of a cup of Sugar
- 1/4 of a cup of Flour
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of Butter
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Into a large bowl add the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and salt and whisk together.
- In a seperate bowl break the eggs, add the buttermilk and melted butter and again whisk together.
- Now pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly until you have a smooth batter. Add in the blueberries and gently stir into the batter.
- Divide the mixture between 12 muffin cases.
- To make the crumble topping add the ingredients into a small bowl. Using your fingertips gently rub together until you have a fine breadcrumb mixture. Place a little of the crumble topping on each of the muffins.
- Place into a pre heated oven for 25-30minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Your Blueberry muffins are now ready to be enjoyed.
Pingback: How to Make Blueberry Muffins – Easy Low Cal Recipes