A complete day of Meals in a Mug. No it can’t be done, I hear you say. Well oh yes it can!!
In this video we have Bacon & Eggs on Toast!!!!
A light lunch with a Quiche
and a definite favourite, Pizza – in a mug of course.
These were great fun to make and super tasty, who needs processed shop bought microwave meals 😏
Let me know what you think and if you have any favourites don’t forget to comment below.
Keep a look out for the next video which will be a Yummy Dessert to follow these Meals in a Mug.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in a Mug
Prep Time: 5-10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 minute – 2 minutes for each Meal
1000W Microwave Oven
For Bacon & Eggs on Toast
- 1 slice of Bread
- 1 slice of Bacon
- 1 Egg
For the Quiche
- 2 tablespoons of All purpose / plain Flour
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 tablespoon of Thick Cream
- 30g / 1oz of Cheese
- 1 slice Ham
- 1 Spring Onion
- Salt & Pepper
For the Pizza
- 4 tablespoons of All Purpose / Plain Flour
- a little Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 3 tablespoons of Milk
- 1 tablespoon of light Olive Oil
- Dried Herbs / Oregano
- 1.5 tablespoons of Tomato / Pasta Sauce
- 3 small slices of Mozzarella Cheese
- Few Basil Leaves
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
To make the Bacon & Eggs on Toast
- Take a slice of bread and remove the crusts.
Lightly butter both sides of the bread. Using an oversized mug, place in the bottom and gently press down.
Cut the bacon into strips or cubes and place on top of the bread. Place in the microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and use a fork to separate the bacon a little. Place back in the microwave for 30-60 seconds until it just starts to crisp.
- Remove from the microwave once more and crack an egg over the bacon.
Place back in the microwave for 30 seconds (10 seconds longer if you want your yolk more cooked). This meal can be eaten straight from the mug or tipped onto a plate it is up to you.
Breakfast cooked quickly and easily in a mug, what more could you ask for.
Now it’s time for a Light Lunch – Quiche.
- To make the base of the Quiche, take a small bowl and add the flour. Add in the softened butter and the salt & pepper. Using your fingertips rub together to form breadcrumbs. Tip the mixture into a mug and gentle press into the base. I used the end of a rolling pin to do this.
- Now mix up the egg topping. Crack an egg into a small bowl or mug. Add the cream and pepper. Chop the cheese and ham into small cubes and add to the egg mixture. Finely slice the spring onion and pop that in the mix too.
Whisk together with a fork. Pour on top of the pastry base mix.
- Place in the microwave for 1 minute.
Your Lunch is ready to be enjoyed.
Finally, it’s Dinner Time and you really fancy Pizza – in a mug of course.
- Using that oversize mug again, spoon the flour into it. Spoon in a little pepper. Add the baking powder. Stir in the milk and olive oil and mix to a thick batter.
- Pour a little amount of oil onto a plate and dip the back of a spoon into the oil. Use this spoon to make the dough surface nice and smooth. Sprinkle the dried herbs onto the dough.
- Spoon on the pasta or tomato sauce. Lay the slices of Mozzarella on top of the sauce. Top with the Basil Leaves. Place in the microwave for 1 minute 20 seconds.
Voilà your Pizza is ready.
Pingback: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in a Mug – Cooking Hit