This is a Chewy, Delicious Chocolate Chip Cookie which can be baked right away or you can do what I do and turn them into a slice and Bake Cookie. Ready to go in 10 minutes whenever you need them.
They are wonderfully chewy and full of chocolate chips.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Oven Temperature: 180’C / 350’F
Servings: Approx 24
- 1 cup / 200g / 7oz of Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 cup / 200g / 7oz of White sugar
- 2 1/2 cups / 312g / 11oz of All Purpose Flour
- 2 cups / 250g / 9oz of Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup / 240g / 8.5oz of Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder or Baking Soda (Soda only if cooking right away)
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the butter into a bowl and add the brown and white sugar. Whisk together until smooth and creamy. Lightly beat the eggs, pour into the bowl and whisk together. Add the Vanilla extract.
- Using a wooden spoon gradually stir in the sifted flour, salt and baking soda.
Add the Chocolate chips and stir through.
- If you want to cook then straight away, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon sheet.
Preheat the oven to 180’C / 350’F.
Take a tablespoon of the dough, roll it into a ball and then place on the cookie sheet.
Place the tray into the oven and cook for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little before placing on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- If you want to freeze the dough for use later, place the dough into the fridge become a little firm.
Divide the dough in half and roll each half into a long sausage shape about 12 inches / 30 cm long.
Then roll the dough up in some parchment / waxed paper and seal the ends.
Now you can place both the rolls of dough into the freezer ready to be pulled out when you fancy cookies.
When you need to cook the cookies, remove the dough from the freezer and cut off 1 inch / 2.5cm rounds. You can cut through the waxed paper and then remove it.
Place the cookies onto a prepared tray and place in a preheated oven for 10 minutes until golden brown.
Then remove the tray from the oven, allow the cookies to cool slightly before placing on a cooling rack.
Serve and Enjoy.