Nothing beats a delicious gooey Chocolate Molten Lava Cake served as a Fantastic dessert at a Dinner Party or served at any time!
With this recipe I will show you how to make a perfect Chocolate Lava Cake (Chocolate Fondant Cake) that is so easy to make.
Serve this at a dinner party and you will be the talk of the town.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make a Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 Minutes depending on your Ramekins
Oven Temperature: 200C / 400F
- 100g / 3.5oz of Chocolate
- 3 Eggs
- 100g / 3.5oz of Butter
- 100g / 3.5 oz of Soft Brown Sugar
- 50g / 1.75oz of All purpose / Plain Flour
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Into a bowl place the chocolate and the butter. Place in the microwave and cook for 30-60 seconds, until the butter has melted.
Remove from the microwave and stir through until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Preheat ht e oven to 200C / 400F.
- Allow the mixture to cool a little, then add the sugar and whisk through. Add the eggs one at a time and whisk together after adding each one.
Next add the flour and whisk in thoroughly.
- Grease the inside of the ramekins with butter. Spoon the mixture into the ramekins so they are half full. Place in the oven for 10 -15 minutes (the time depends on the thickness of your ramekins so you may need to test one before you cook a whole batch of these). Remove from the oven and run a knife around the inside of ramekin.
Tip onto a serving plate and dust with icing sugar.
- When you cut into your lava cake it should ooze onto the plate. Oh so decadent and chocolatey.