A Giant S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie. 😋 🎉
This series is ‘Tuesday ChooseDay’ where I want you – the viewers – to help me decide what I am going to make.
Tell me below, or on any social media, what you think would be cool or fun to make and if it generates enough excitement or I think it’s a good idea it may appear in a future episode of ‘Tuesday ChooseDay’.
So join in the fun and tell me what you think I should make.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make a Giant S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15-20 Minutes
Temperature: 350F / 175C
- 1/2 a cup / 115g Granulated Sugar
- 1/3 a cup / 100g Soft Brown Sugar
- 6 tablespoons / 85g Softened Butter
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- An Egg
- 1 cup / 110g All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 a cup / 90g Chocolate Chips or Chunks
For the Topping
- 2-3 Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1/3 a cup / 60g Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Mini Marshmallows
9 inch Baking Tin
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Preheat the oven to 350F / 175C.
- Into a large mixing bowl add the granulated sugar, brown sugar and softened butter. Cream together until fluffy. Add the vanilla extract and the egg.
Beat together to form a smooth batter.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt Mix together until combined. Toss in the chocolate chips or chunks and stir through.
- Spoon into a 9 inch baking tin, flatten and smooth the top.
Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle some of the crumbled graham crackers on top.
- Add most of the chocolate chips. Liberally cover with the mini marshmallows. Now sprinkle on the rest of the graham crackers and the chocolate chips.
- Place back in the oven or under the grill just to melt the chocolate and lightly brown the marshmallows.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
Remove from the tin, cut into slices and serve. Yum Yum!!