Pikachu – Pokémon Go Cake Pop Fun
Who’s playing Pokémon Go? I’ve got a Pikachu (or two) in my kitchen, come on in and check it out.
Oh OK it’s a Cake Pop Pikachu but they taste so good and I had great fun making these and Pokeballs with James from FunFoods.
FunFoods Pokémon Pokéball Pops Video
Go check out Funfoods Channel
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make a Pikachu – Pokémon Go Cake Pop
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Set Time: 30-60 Minutes
- 2 cups of Cake Crumbs
- 2-3 teaspoons of Cream Cheese
- Chocolate / Candy melts
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Make the cake into crumbs, either by hand or in a food processor. Add the cream cheese and throughly mix through. You want a texture of a soft peanut butter. The mixture should hold together when formed into ball. Form the cake pops by rolling the cake mixture into a ball about the size of a golf ball. Place the balls onto a tray or plate.
- Melt the chocolate or candy melts and dip the end of the candy stick into it, then push into the centre of the ball about 2/3rds of the way. Place the ball back on to the plate with the stick pointing upwards.
Allow the chocolate to set firm by placing the plate into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Once the cake balls are thoroughly chilled remove from the fridge. Dip the ball into melted chocolate or candy melts until it is completely covered in chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip off by twisting the ball around on the stick. Stand the stick in a ready made stand or into a polystyrene block. Again allow to set completely.
- Pour some chocolate into a piping bag and draw some ears on waxed paper. Stick the ears onto Pikachu and decorate his face.
- You now have some cute Pikachu cake pops ready to eat.
“Gotta catch ’em all”