Have you ever wanted to make an ice cream that is really simple to make and you don’t need an ice cream machine. Well this is the recipe for you.
Here I make an easy Mango Ice cream without the need of an Ice cream Machine and of course it is simply delicious.
Go on give it a try and you can use other fruits too.
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps.. ❤
How to make MANGO ICE CREAM
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Freeze Time: At least 4 hours
- 800g / 28oz of Mango in Juice or Pulped Mango (Use Ripe Mango if available)
- 395g / 14oz tin of Condensed Sweet Milk
- 400ml / 14oz Whipping Cream Whipped until thick.
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- If you are using whole or sliced mangos you will need to make them into a pulp. I like to keep a few slices aside so I can add chunks into my ice cream but this isn’t necessary.
- To make the fruit pulp. Drain most of the juice from the tin and then pop the fruit into a food processor and set to pulp for a few seconds. Once the fruit is a nice pulp add the condensed milk into the processor and mix for 30 seconds until nicely combined.
- Whip the cream until nice and thick. Pour the fruit and condensed milk over the cream and gently whisk together.
Pour the ice cream mixture into a container with a lid that can go into the freezer.
Place the container into the freezer for about an hour.
Remove from the freezer. Take a fork and gently stir the ice cream.
- Chop up the saved fruit slices, add to the ice cream and stir through.
Place the container back into the freezer for another hour.
Remove from the freezer once again and stir through with a fork, this just breaks up the ice crystals. Place it back into the freezer and now allow it to set completely.
- Once the ice cream has set completely it is ready to serve. Just Enjoy!