Join me as I make a Nutella Pull Apart Christmas Tree Bread.
A popular video from a couple of years ago was my NUTELLA CHRISTMAS TREE – Tear and Share Bread
Today I am going to show you a simpler and easier but just as tasty, alternative.
Something Yummy to try over the Christmas Holidays. Don’t forget to comment, SHARE the Video and send me a Picture.
Merry Christmas one and All.
NUTELLA PULL APART CHRISTMAS TREE
Steve’s Kitchen, is FREE consider Becoming a Patreon we Love our Patreons, they keep the show Rolling
Or send some Love through PayPal every little helps..
How to make a Nutella Pull Apart Christmas Tree
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Prove Time: 1 – 2 Hours
Oven Temperature: 200C / 400F
- 450g / 1lb of Strong Bread Flour
- 2 teaspoons of Instant Dried Yeast
- 1 teaspoon of Salt
- 1 cup of Warm Water
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 23 small teaspoons of Nutella
- Milk to Glaze the Bread
- 2 teaspoons of Brown Sugar and Hot Water to make it shine
- Icing / Powdered Sugar to Dust and Decorate
For products we use in this video visit Here
Watch the full Video Tutorial
- Place the flour into a bowl and add the yeast on one side and the salt on the other, add the warm water and the oil.
Use a fork to mix together and then use your hands to form into a soft slightly sticky dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 10 minutes until the dough should be silky and smooth.
Pour a little oil into the bowl an then coat the dough with the oil then place the dough in the bowl and cover with cling wrap to form a tight seal.
Put the dough somewhere warm for about an hour to allow it to double in size.
- Line a tray with baking paper then spoon 23 small teaspoons of Nutella on to the paper and place in the fridge or freezer to chill.
- Once the dough has doubled in size remove from the bowl and knock out the air. Then divide the dough into 23 equal size pieces and form into small balls. Flatten each ball out and place a chilled Nutella ball in the centre, then close the dough around the Nutella and seal the edges completely. Place each Nutella filled dough ball onto a prepared baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree. Once the tree is complete place the tray into a plastic bag and place somewhere warm to allow the dough to prove for about 30 minutes.
- After the dough has risen and the balls have joined together a little place into a preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Remove from the oven when the bread is a lovely a golden brown.
- Place the brown sugar into a small bowl and pour over the boiled water give it a quick stir to dissolve the sugar and then brush all over the tree to give it a nice shine. Allow it all to cool slightly on the tray before gently removing to a cooling rack.
- Once the tree has cooled completely dust the top edge of each dough ball with icing sugar to give the illusion of snow. Your Christmas Tree bread is now ready to be shared.